- Information and Consent
In order to use our booking system, we will need to process your personal data. We are firmly committed to keeping your data secure. To this end, we take appropriate measures during the processing of such data in order to fully comply with the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
The data provided through this website is the data of users who access it in order to enjoy the services offered, and is duly stored in automated files, which comply with all the obligations imposed by the AEPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency).
The personal data provided will be used exclusively to carry out – among others – the following services:
- Registering as a user of the platform.
- The management of bookings, as well as issues related to the invoice and payment of contracted services.
- The sending of offers, promotions and services via email or SMS, where appropriate, of new accommodation that may be of interest to you.
- Sending our periodic informative newsletters.
- Carrying out anonymous reports on the statistical web habits of users and their activity.
- Statistical Data and Cookies
The tool used to monitor and analyse visits to the website is Google Analytics. This is a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. a company based in Delaware. The headquarters is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted directly to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to monitor your use of the website, compile reports on website activity for website operators and provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
The cookie information is stored for the periods and under the conditions indicated:
- Duration of 2 years: identification of unique visitors, used to record unique visitors for statistical and analytical purposes.
- Duration of session: determination of the visitor’s session, Google Analytics uses two cookies to establish a session. If either of these two cookies is missing, another activity initiates the start of a new session.
- Duration of 6 months: recording traffic sources and navigation: Used to record how you arrived at our website (by a Google search, advert, etc.) and the paths you take while browsing our site. We use this information to improve the user experience in future updates.
- Duration of 2 years: distinguish unique visitors by assigning them a randomly generated number as a user identifier.
In any case and without prejudice to the provisions in relation to the Google Analytics service, we reserve the right to transmit completely anonymous statistical information, which does not contain any personal information (not even IP addresses), to different companies, sponsors, suppliers and/or advertisers with whom they have a relationship.
- Commercial and Promotional Communications
Among the reasons for processing personal data provided is the sending of electronic communications with offers, promotions and relevant information related to the company and the sector in which it operates.
Any electronic communication sent to users will have the prior consent of the user. If you do not wish to receive this type of communication, you may indicate this when registering as a user. In any case, it is possible to unsubscribe from the service at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address:
We reserve the right to include advertising on our website.
- Exercise of Rights
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in writing using any of the following methods, together with a copy of their DNI (Spanish National Identity Document) or passport:
Postal address: Ayala 63, 28001
Conditions of registration and use of the platform
These conditions of use allow users to know their rights and obligations regarding their visits to our website. Likewise, you are informed of your rights and obligations in relation to the contents displayed on the website, logos and trademarks used, as well as the responsibilities that may arise from the use of the same.
In spite of the means employed, sometimes unforeseeable events occur, beyond our control, which prevent us from providing the service correctly and in accordance with the agreed conditions. In this respect, we hereby fully exonerate you from any and all liability:
- In the event of technical failures of availability, interruptions, continuity, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns, disconnections or the existence of technical deficiencies that make access difficult for users and which are caused by external third parties.
- In the event that the website and the platform is not operational for technical reasons attributable to third parties or unforeseeable causes or force majeure.
- In the event that the user uses the website or platform to introduce data, viruses, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device, causing damage to the systems of other users.
- In the event that the user stores, disseminates, publishes or distributes on the website any type of defamatory, libellous, discriminatory material that incites violence or that goes against morals, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or the image of third parties.
- In the event that the content displayed by any of the links leading to external websites accessible from the website is illegal or inappropriate (in the event of detecting this type of situation, please notify us immediately so that it can be removed).
- In the event that the user performs acts that put their own computer equipment at risk.
- In the event that any of the contents accessible through the website or platform were contrary to current regulations, we undertake to proceed to their immediate removal, as soon as we become aware of and corroborate the facts.
In such cases, the responsibility will be assumed by the user.
- Navigation, Access and Security
The development of the website has been optimised on the basis of the following characteristics:
- Browser [+]
- Resolution [+]
We are not responsible for any damages, of any kind, that may be caused to users by the use of other browsers or versions other than the browsers for which the Site has been designed.
This website has been duly certified by Verisign, so that access to transactional services and those that include the capture of personal data are carried out in a secure environment under SSL (Security Socket Layer) certificate.
The services offered on this Site can only be used correctly if the technical specifications for which it has been designed are met.
- Industrial and Intellectual Property
All the contents of the website are protected by intellectual property rights. Therefore, browsing this website does not entail in any case
- The transfer to the user of any right to exploit the contents displayed beyond what is strictly necessary to view them.
- The transfer of intellectual and industrial property rights relating to public communication, distribution and/or reproduction, or of the logos, trademarks and trade names displayed on the website or the platform, are our property or, where appropriate, those of third parties who have allowed us to use and/or exploit them.
- It may imply the waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of intellectual or industrial property rights, unless otherwise established in writing.
- None of the content hosted on the platform may be downloaded, reproduced or used in any other device or place other than our website, unless we have enabled the means to do so.
- We are not responsible for the links or hyperlinks of third parties, whose access is on our website as they are not our property and over which we have control over the contents and / or operation of the same.
- For security reasons, it is not permitted to use frames or mechanisms that alter or vary the design, original configuration or contents of the website.
Similarly, the user undertakes not to remove or alter any distinctive sign used on the Site, such as, but not limited to, trademarks, trade names (graphics, logos, etc.), copyright and other data identifying our rights or those of third-party owners incorporated in the site with prior authorisation.
- Confidentiality and Data Protection